Dried and Preserved Flowers
Enjoy Stunning Dried and Preserved Flower Arrangements:
When you desire a display of stunning dried flowers, our Gold Coast florist has just the arrangement to suit your occasion. Whether you want to give a long-lasting gift to a loved one or use dried flowers for your wedding decor or in your bridal bouquet, we will create a custom arrangement to suit your requirements.
Benefits of Our Dried Flowers in the Gold Coast and Tweed Heads Area.
You are sure to enjoy the numerous benefits of our low-maintenance dried flower displays.
- They are long-lasting: Dried flowers are long-lasting, which makes them perfect for wedding arrangements, table displays or as an anniversary gift. They will look stunning throughout your special event and beyond. We have extensive experience drying flowers to ensure quality preservation and to maintain the best colour. Our drying process also ensures that you can recognise each flower type in our displays.
- You won’t have to take care of them: When you want a low-maintenance display, dried floral arrangements are perfect as you won’t need to water them. You can enjoy a beautiful bouquet without the hassle of ensuring it has enough sunlight or changing the water every other day. You also won’t have to worry about any special transport container to maintain their freshness when delivering the flowers.
- Arrangements come in a wide selection of shapes, colours, and sizes: You can get an arrangement that suits your requirements with our large selection of dried seasonal and Australian native flowers. Whether you want a large arrangement for an office display or just a bridal bouquet, we can create an arrangement to suit your style.
Why Should You Use Dried Wedding Flowers?
From bouquets to buttonholes, ceremony decor to table arrangements, dried flowers are a cost-effective and versatile option for any wedding.
- They can add texture to your wedding decor: Unlike fresh flowers, dried blooms, stems, and leaves can provide more texture to your wedding decor and give your day a different bridal look than traditional weddings. You can include them in numerous ways, such as in your bouquet, as a hair accessory or for your table centrepiece to give you a gorgeous yet edgy bridal look.
- They suit a wide variety of wedding styles: Regardless of your wedding theme, dried flowers suit a wide variety of styles, including boho chic, contemporary city, or a country garden ceremony. Our skilled and experienced florists can create arrangements to suit your requirements.
- They will look stunning throughout the entire day: There is no need to worry about your flowers looking wilted or finding the time to refresh them in water when you opt for dried flowers for your wedding bouquet. They are a low-maintenance option that will look gorgeous long after your wedding day has ended.
About Nativa Floral
We provide exceptional customer service and quality floral arrangements using beautiful Australian native and seasonal flowers. We create a wide selection of dried flower arrangements, including bouquets and table displays. Our talented florists can assist you in creating a custom arrangement for your special occasion, including wedding flowers. Contact us with any questions.